Tuesday, June 13, 2006

dont wake me i plan on sleeping in ...


.. boy oh boy. last week was troublesome/depressing/frustrated. i just revived my windows, which suddenly got BSOD on me due to freakin registry corrupted. luckily manage to recover thanks to this link

last week my loveable PSU blew up for no apparent reason. i guess his time is due!. luckily my sis drop over her laptop, if not what the hell am i suppose to do at night time ? sheeeeshh! so then i began researching on PSU to buy. damn.. that was seriously mind-breaking. seriously folk, it took me 4 days to learn about PSU and on friday morning .. i bought Enermax FMA535 at good 'ol lowyat store. 2x80mm fan, adjustable fan speed, 535 Watt, 2x12V rail. sweeeeeeeetttttttt !!! Oh ya, plus Belkin Surge Protecter too. (yeah yeah.lesson learn...)

at exactly 1:15AM, saturday morning ... the PSU i bought blew up with marvellous display of pure colour.ahhh, the sweet smell of burning transistor. WTF ???. so-called-mister-good-with-pc-and-stuff-aka-security-consultant-aka-technical-guy-smart-ass forgot to change the volt to 230 at the PSU. horaahh for me :P woke up the next day, RMA the stuff, got home, reassemble the PSU and voila... success. i'm not a faggot folks, but during it first boot-up.. its bring tears to my eyes seing my pc is up and operational.

lesson of the year : smart ass do f**ked up sometimes !!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm .. yeaa rite.. i feel the it true we forgot the basic.. I seldom do all that noob stuff .. at the end the fault is put on me .. .. Best Regards

9:15 AM

 
Blogger vedd said...

We ARE humans :P
So technically superior in any ways but still we do commit stupidities now and then.. :\

"Feel free to contact us should you have any further inquiries" (I am getting bored of this quote. Any suggestions? :P)

11:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember the day when i'm repairing one of my friend PC, and i didn't notice that my sweat dripping on to the mother board. guess what, as i turn on the power and there it goes… kapooofffff… look like a genie will appear and granted my wish :)) but then i'm guessing that the genie not a techie one so she didn't appear to granted me a new brand mother board :p

p/s: to that genie. "please don't ruined my day again."

11:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home